Monday, November 14

Eager to be done with 2011!

I don't have much to say, but that.

I don't seem to be interested in regular quilting anymore.  I have started to go through all my fabric and will be taking it somewhere, donating it, or listing it on Craig's List.

I am eager to see the movie on 11/18.  I won't be going to a midnight showing for the first time.  I'm not eager to sit out in the cold for hours in line to get a good seat.  I may play hooky at some point on Friday to see it because I'll only be able to stand waiting that long.  I wish I had someone to share it with, but I don't.

I don't foresee getting anything done around the house to end my year, either.  I've pretty much given up caring for real, real about it.  Hey, it's less work for me.....  C is the only one who does her chores to get paid.  Z could get paid, but he doesn't care so he never does his chores.  S is all caught up in the fact that she doesn't like and want to do what I've suggested she do for chores and an allowance, nor does she think she would get paid enough so says what's the point.

Alex has been classified officially as "disabled" so that he can go down to the nurse's office everyday for uninterrupted bathroom time.  I think it's the silliest thing ever....

C is driving.....  I haven't had the pleasure of being a passenger.  M let her drive on an actual road the other day and about had heart failure after a couple of near misses.

We're done with soccer, but S is playing basketball.  C wants to play indoor, but we're having trouble finding a spot for her.  She is distraught at the thought of not playing.  I think she's addicted.

I had my three year anniversary at work.  I seem to be appreciated here with a nice raise as proof.  In this economy, I'm pretty lucky!

My mom's health is failing.  I'm scared @#$%less about that.

2012?  Bring it ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. well ... i can't say i'm crazy about the idea of 2012 crashing toward me at breakneck speed, but i'm not gonna be too sad to see the end of 2011, either...

    ReplyDelete