Tuesday, October 12

You Aren't Seeing Things


I have something on my design wall.  This is a modified version of a quilt that I didn't buy the pattern for....sorry, times are tough.  If I can make a quilt without a pattern, I will.  The quilt is for a birthday on Sunday.  I probably won't get it done and that's okay.  I'm sewing and it can always go to charity.  The fabrics are all from my stash.

I want to shop this new online quilt shop, Marmalade Fabrics.  I love the FQs and shipping prices!

So what's been goin' down since my last post of a week ago?

I gave away the Twilight Quilters Coven T-Shirt Quilt.  I'm making a realistic fabric portrait of RPatz...Edward.  Go there for the details.

M was in an accident last Thursday.  A woman ran a red light and hit his new truck--the one he didn't even have permanent plates on yet.  He got word today that its been totalled.  A big mess all around.  He's okay with minor injuries.  She didn't have proof of insurance and was taken away in an ambulance.  The police report hasn't come in yet.  Everything is going through our insurance for now.  We're praying he will get a payout for the amount he financed on the truck a little over a month ago.

We got into a big fight over the accident.  Stupid, I know.  Just another symptom....

The rest of life is about status quo.

I wish I could go into it all.  I have so many things I need to get off my chest.

1 comment: