Thursday, December 16

From the Files of "You've Got to Be Kidding Me"

Did I blink or are there still nine days until Christmas?!

I thought so.

Then, why, ask me, why....

.....does my grocery store have Easter candy out?

No, I'm not lying.

My King Soopers and, I would assume, all the King Soopers have Cadbury Eggs and Russel Stovers Creme Eggs front and center for sale by the checkouts.

I don't know if to complain or not since Cadbury Eggs are my favorite, but seriously?!

I thought it was bad when stores started putting Christmas stuff out before Halloween.

Dear Santa,

Please ask the Easter Bunny's permission to put a Cadbury Egg in my Christmas stocking, will ya?

I haven't been very good this year, but chocolate soothes all wrongs.

HUgZ,

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shannon,

    I'll think about it.

    You'll stand a better chance if you leave a ham sandwich and a beer out for me instead of cookies and milk.

    Love,
    Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Already? What happened to Valentines day and St. Patricks day?

    ReplyDelete