Monday, June 6

Caught UP in it ALL Again

How easy it is for me to get caught UP in Twilight doings again....  I guess I shouldn't be surprised at myself since my mood is so shifty with everything else, including over my regular quilting projects.  I still have more visitors to this blog looking for Bella's T-Shirt quilt and other Twilight quilt stuff than for any other reason.  I had heart palpitations over the Breaking Dawn movie teaser trailer last night.  I guess the movie seems more real and not so far away now.  I've not been as hyper about the whole Twilight-thing because I've not had anyone to share my excitement with.  I still keep the blog up and have worked more on projects of late, but it's not the same.

We're settling into summer quite nicely.  I love the warm weather!

Sarah, Alex, and Zach will be starting baseball soon and I'll be running around for that.  Caroline is trying to get on a competetive soccer team for summer and fall.  Sarah and Alex have three weeks of summer school to get through.  Sarah needs help with her math.  Z is taking class so that he can be in 9th Grade level math as an 8th grader.  He's already complaining about how boring it is....  I cross my fingers everyday when I leave for work that they will just get along enough to not kill each other.

C is still going strong with her boyfriend.  She's watching the kids for me during the day, but the minute I'm home she's out the door to some get together.  She maintains that it's a summer romance and that it will probably end when said boy goes off to college in the fall.  He'll just be up at CU, though.  C says she doesn't want to be tied down while he's up at college and she's trying to have fun down here in high school.  I don't know if it's just posturing or preparation in case he does break things off.  She's decidedly not clingy and I think he likes that.

I've got a couple of projects going, including the Twilight quilt, but I'm still finding it hard to sew regularly.  I hope I get out of my funk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment