Tuesday, June 21

Shocker


Wow!  That's really pink..........  It almost glows.  When the light is on, the color radiates like its glowing.

M finally painted the girls' closet last weekend.  They compromised and Sarah got to have her pink in the closet.  The rest of the room is going to be purple.

I've never painted before.  M and I always have this discussion......  He never tapes.  It looks very messy at the seam.  He says it will be fixed when he paints the ceiling.  Is that a backwards way of doing things?  We've had this issue in other rooms.

I think I've decided I like white.  Sure there are different shades of white, but I don't think I've ever had much issue with not liking a shade.  I think we should have gone at least two shades lighter on this paint.

I'd better not say much more.  He would never finish...........  As it is, we've had the paint for three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment