Sunday, July 17

Fabric

I went fabric shopping with C Friday afternoon.  We started at Wooden Spools.  I prayed that we would find all of the fabric there because it's only $5/yd, but no such luck.  We only found the gold.  We ended up at the store I don't like as much because it's the next closest quilt shop.

She was steadfast in her selections.....



M is a little jealous.....  He went to C.U. and doesn't have a C.U. quilt, but he thinks he might need one.

C thinks the boyfriend is getting too clingy, though.  She feels smothered.

We went to see H.P. today.  I held off seeing it with the girls even though I really wanted to!  M and the boys got back from camping today.  One of the first things he asked me was if I had seen it.  I told him, "Of course not!  I wanted to see it with you and the family...."

The movie is awesome!  I did a Shannon thing by reading Movie Spoiler's write-up and I'm glad I did.  It helped me follow along with the movie and not get too confused.  I still haven't read all the books.  I think it was a little too scary and complicated for S and A.

1 comment:

  1. maybe M will end up with a CU quilt, if C's clingy guy doesn't back off ... win/win!

    ReplyDelete