Wednesday, July 13

Quilts=Love

C asked me to make a quilt today.

She wants me to make a quilt for the boyfriend that is headed off to C.U.

She says she knows he would like it and appreciate it because she's seen his room (whole 'nother story) and he's pretty sentimental and likes to keep things.  (His grandmother made quilts for him so he knows how special they are.)

In my mind, her asking me to make a quilt for someone special to her carries a lot of meaning.

It's no secret, I'm kind of lost right now.

This is a little bit of a pick me up.

I just wish she'd asked me sooner......

We have a bit of a time crunch now.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blue background- it's very calm and relaxing. It's so sweet that C asked you to make a quilt for her boyfriend. I'd be happy if my daughter asked, too, but I don't know that I'd want to go to all the trouble for a boyfriend. I'd be afrid that I'd make something nice and then they'd break up! But I'm pessimistic like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shannon

    Thank you!

    I know..... She rarely asks me to make anything or acknowledges my quilting so I'm going to do it despite my reservations.

    ReplyDelete