Sunday, August 1

The Day that Will Be

I woke up with a banger of a headache this morning at 4:57.  Ugh....  I got up, slammed some Advil, grabbed my pillows, and headed out to the couch.

The last disc of Season 2 True Blood came yesterday while I was out.  I didn't get to watch it last night because M was watching Pearl Harbor--he loves his war movies, even the questionably acted ones.  I headed to my room to work on drafting some pp patterns.  I tried again and failed at drafting the Twilight book cover hands.

Since I was up, I watched the last two episodes of the the season.  I'll have to wait until next summer to see Season 3 when it's released on DVD.

I was a nice mom and got a bucket of bagels from Einstein Bagels.  This is our favorite place for bagels.

Then, it was off to WalMart again.  I needed wash soap and dryer sheets for all the laundry I'm going to get done today since I was such a slacker yesterday out shopping all day.  I also got more school supplies.  We're still battling A's stool holding problem and I got him some gummy fiber....yes, there is such a thing.  Sometimes I think I should just sign over my check to WalMart as soon as I get it.

I hope to get some work done around the house today.  I'm going down into the dungeon basement and work with my fabric stash.  It's on my list of things to do for my bucket list.

I hope everyone has a nice Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cinnamon and sugar bagles from Einsteins! Good luck with laundry. I hate laundry in the summer because we don't have air conditioning!I hope your headache goes away.

    ReplyDelete