Friday, August 13

Hooooooray for the Weekend

I couldn't wait for the weekend to get here.  Now that it's here I'm like, "What now?"  I won't have any serious money until Sunday so there goes my fun.  Laundry is calling my name as usual.  I plan on ignoring everything else because why should I be different than my wonderful family.

I need to come up with the next block.  I was actually looking forward to doing something simple for the Newborn Army, but Z told me my idea was boring.  I've upped the ante too much it would seem.  I was going to do a newspaper with some of the article from the book printed on some fabric and pieced to look like a newspaper.  He wants me to do an actual army in the block.  @#*%    He told me I should do an overturned car like in the movie with people around it.  I don't really want to do another silhouette block since I have two already.  Ugh....

He did get me thinking, though so I started Googling.  I found some cool ideas at Cafe Press.  I'm stumped.  I do think it might be cool to run with the "army" idea and use some camoflauge fabric.  Too out there?!

Help....my two co-members have been no help so I'm sending out an S.O.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment