Sunday, August 22

Did I Say I Had a Problem?!

I did what I could in the basement today.  I need to buy more totes to replace those that were broken, etc. but that will have to wait until next payday.  I knew I had a ton of fabric, but man!

I use the 58qt size.

I've got:

x2 red
x2 black
x2 blue
x2 pink
x2 green (need to replace one)
x2 neutrals (need to replace)
x1 purple
x1 orange
x1 yellow
x1 brown
x1 tourquoise/aqua
x1 white


x2 novelty/I Spy pieces, squares, FQs (I need one more)
x1 baby fabric
x1 holiday
x1 Christmas
x1 Halloween
x1 fantasy and under the sea
x1 animal
x1 transportation
x1 space
x1 farm (need to replace)
x1 circus
x1 bears (need to replace)
x1 cowboy (need to replace)
x1 frogs/bugs
x1 Sports

All of the these are at least half full, but most are packed to the gills.

This doesn't count all the ones I have with UFOs or project kits I've put together which I didn't count because I need to go through these or the six upstairs with Christmas projects, other recent projects, and Twilight fabrics and patterns I've been using.

I'm absolutely NOT bragging.... 

Yeah, I have a problem.

I should have everything organized and back into shape in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap thats alot of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I need to organize my stash, big time! Last year I sorted it out and put all the cottons together, all the smocking/heirloom stuff together, and all the "dressmaking stuff" together. I'd love to have some nice white shelves to be able to sort by colors, prints, etc.

    ReplyDelete