Friday, August 6

The Twilight Quilt: In Stephenie Meyer's Own WORDS

I'm only a little bit sorry for cross-posting....

I was at Twilight Lexicon today and they had posted an excerpt of one of TwiFans' entries of a Stephenie Meyer interview they participated in.

I am so thrilled about this!  Stephenie Meyer mentions the Twilight Quilt we made her during her fan junket interview in support of Eclipse.  She was asked by one of the Letters to Twilight representatives if she had been given anything interesting:

Twifans.com: (LTT & Twifans) ask Stephenie Meyer TwiMerch & TwiRoom by twifans

LTT: So what have you been given where you’re, like, “Oh! Okay…that’s interesting…”

SM: What’s the weirdest thing I’ve been given? I been given some really amazing stuff, because someone gave me a quilt that…….I mean, I don’t have words. It’s amazing. Each square was made by someone different. And they depict scenes from different scenes from the book. And it’s lovely.

I'm so thrilled...  Can you really blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment