Monday, February 7

Adventures with Evil Me

The devil in me is alive and well.  I can't leave well enough alone.  I informed on someone recently and they came out smelling like roses.  I totally admit to having an intense dislike for this person for recent events and can't say that my reason for informing was not 99.9% rooted in my desire to get them in trouble or embarrass them.  The other .1% was from my belief that one shouldn't be able to do a tutorial from a pattern that is so detailed that it was almost like a pattern itself with diagrams, pictures, and measurements.

She did have to take the tutorial off her blog, but the kicker is.......

The person was given free products for a giveaway and asked to be a pattern tester.

This person must be truly blessed.  I'm not kidding the pattern company is run by two religious-types and the blogger just happens to be one, too.  I'm not imagining that this had something to do with how this all turned out.  When I first emailed the company, they actually thought I was the blog and tutorial author.  Before they determined that the tutorial was an infringement of their copyright, I got two emails from one the owners absolutely gushing about the blog and the fact that they were of the same religion making life grand.

Me, I'm blessed by the devil.

And, why do I even admit to it here?  Because I want people to think the worst of me, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment