Tuesday, February 15

The Purples

I've got a case of the purples....

We're all experiencing illness at one stage or another at my house.  Z is starting his round even though he's finishing day two at home.  He thought he was sick until really getting sick tonight.

I'm pretty sure it's the flu and once again I'm kicking myself and accusing myself of child abuse for not getting flu shots.

I felt well enough to sew tonight.  Hey, I had to have something to do while watching Westminister Dog Show.  (Yay!  The Scottish Deer Hound won...I was afraid the Tribble...I mean, the Pekinese would win.)   I started the purple quilt for this month's challenge.  I don't know what I was thinking picking this pattern or the focus fabric, but I don't have the energy or inspiration to change either at this point.  I'll even have to make things worse by buying more of the focus fabric.  It's not that I don't like it.  Most of the other fabrics are from my stash so I'm compromising.


S, who is still not so patiently waiting for me to bind the owl quilt, is trying to figure out how to lay claim to this one, too.  She likes purple and thinks that this quilt should be hers.  Whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment