Saturday, September 18

A Day of Soccer Games: Week 2

All four kids have soccer games this week and to complicate things only one of them is a home game.  C also has a volleyball tournament that she is participating in.  (She will go to the tournament, leave for her soccer game, and then return to the tournament.)

M was trying to plan our attack last night and I was just getting confused.  I finally said just tell me when and where I need to be.

There are plenty of other issues going on around here, but I'm just the mom.

If I had been smart, I would have some little project to work on....but we know I'm not smart.  I don't make the most of my time.  Yeah, I'm here blogging instead of doing so I get it.  I probably wouldn't work much on anything anyway.  I'd be chatting to everyone before the game and then watching the game.

I made a nice list of supplies for applique yesterday, but now I can't find it.  I almost ordered the Perfect Circles online, but I started adding way too much to my shopping cart to make it worthwhile.

I also found the coolest black and pink flame soccer ball fabric to make S a bag that I didn't order.

I did fairly well holding onto my money last payday.  I tried not to buy anything but the essentials instead of blowing my check in two days.  I've not done as well, buying some cheapo athletic shoes and some knit pants at WalMart.  It's my plan to walk around the school where S's soccer practice is held while practicing.  Ha.....  I also had to buy a new hairdryer--they don't make things like they used to as this one was only a year old.  I also bought two new T-shirts--I've about worn out all the ugly grey shirts I wear everday.  I really hate clothes--I just feel fat!  With all this, I talked myself out of the online quilting purchases because I also bought some stuff at Creative Needle.  I've had my eye on Sharon Schamber's Piecelique Curves book to use to make the Eclipse Quilt ribbon.

I got the nicest email last night.  A mom and her daughter entered the T-shirt Quilt Giveaway.  Turns out they've been reading the blog since the summer and like what they see.  It's always nice to hear that!  Thanks to everyone that visits.....  you are the BEST!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, we are exact opposites when I go to games if my husband is not there I specifically bring something so no one will talk to me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete