Monday, September 13

Quilting to Belong

I'm in a hard press of resist mode today.  I'm being tempted by so many projects.  Quiltalongs and other blogging quilt projects.  I find myself wanting to do one, or two, or.....  The projects are nice and the quilts would be fun to make, but they would be more of a distraction than something I really need to make.  They aren't really patterns that I would pick out to make if they weren't part of some online project.

It would be me once more quilting to belong more than any other reason.

It's not like I don't have other projects that I've picked out to make or try to finish,  but I can't seem to motivate myself to get busy.

Motivation is a big factor with my quilting.

And, yes, I have unfulfilled promises out there that should be motivation enough....but they haven't been.

1 comment:

  1. i think i am going to just stick with the Friday Night Sew-In and resist the others - it's okay to not be a follower or a belonger (really, it IS)!!!

    ReplyDelete