Wednesday, September 8

Not Even Cool



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


C thinks she is SO cool....


Oh, to be a teenager again where life consists of boys, fashion, boys, friends, boys, school, boys!

I found this picture on the camera after hunting it down in C's room so I could take some pictures of my own.  I think this pic will probably show up on her FB page if it hasn't already.

I am beyond being cool.  Being cool, looking great, doing what I want to do aren't even in the realm of possibility for me anymore and IT SUCKS!

Now all I look forward to is having an uneventful morning-----NEVER HAPPENS-----a quiet day at work----NEVER HAPPENS-----a peaceful evening-----NEVER HAPPENS.

Yesterday morning it was A who decided he was too tired to go to school.  I had to drag him into the building and beg for help.  (This was the culmunation of a hectic morning that involved yelling--ME--and crying--THEM.)  I was a half hour late to work.  Work was AWFUL!  We ended our evening with more tears after learning that Z has two F's and a D--he's been in school since 8/16.

Today, I had a flat tire.  I picked up a screw at some point yesterday--maybe at one of the two soccer practices I had to be at in addition to getting C from volleyball.  Fortunately, M noticed it before he left for work and changed it for me after dropping Z off early for play practice (yes, we will be discussing activities if his grades don't improve).  He dropped the tire off to be told that it was ruined because of where the screw embedded itself.  Thank God for warranties!  The tire will be replaced with a small pro-rated fee to paid by us.  M was an hour late to work.

Yes, life is what you make of it.  I seem to be making a disaster pie out of mine.

Oh, yeah, that's right.  I'm supposed to be positive about things.  I'm supposed to be able to handle all this crap.  Prayer is not even helping me right now.  I tried drinking last week--one weak margarita and I was toasted and I woke up with a headache the next day.

UGH!

I'm just happy to have survived the day....

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you survived too! I won't even tell you what I called my children as I stormed out of the house the other day!

    ReplyDelete