Wednesday, September 8

So What R U Going to Do About IT?

I was fairly whiney last post.  Don't I know it?!  Can't say it's out of my system....but that I doesn't mean I'm not also looking for solutions OTHER THAN RETAIL THERAPY.

I can't do anything about the kids' schedules.  What kind of mom would I be if I didn't let them play sports, etc and made sure they got there?  I can't say that I'm going to get out of helping them with their homework either.

I can't make them any more accountable at home.  Believe me, I'VE TRIED.  I've tried cajoling them, YELLING, crying, BEGGING.  I've even stopped doing things.  NOTHING WORKS  If they want to live in a pig sty, I guess I'm going to just let them.

re:  Work

I've become a bit of a lazy butt, too trusting, and a baby.  When I started this job, it was too good--a little bit of bookkeeping, answering the phones, and paper shuffling.  My responsibilities have evolved tremendously and I'm not much happy about it.  Since quitting is not an option, I guess I'll have to make the best of it, including trying to make some changes that will help me be less stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment