Friday, August 12

Breaking News

The quilter called me today to finalize the pattern she will quilt on the top and thread for the CU Boyfriend Quilt.

Could it be that it will be done in time?!

Funny story......

Scott believes M doesn't like him.  Well, that's a given on some level.  He's done nothing but date M's daughter.

M took A and S to meet their teachers, be tested, drop off supplies, and fill out paperwork yesterday.  Scott's mom came up to M and A at the school.  She works there.  She introduced herself as Mrs. (insert last name) and M drew a blank.  He had no idea who she was as she didn't include Scott's mom and so M just nodded and smiled, thinking she was some teacher or something.  She of course told her son and ribbed him a little about C's dad not putting two and two together and him not making enough of an impression for M to remember his last name.

The other thing is that when C makes plans and asks her dad about curfew, etc he always sides on limiting her activities and an earlier curfew.  I always let her stay out, etc. because I want her to like me and to think I'm a cool mom trust her and him--they've not shown me I can't.   Because of this, I supposedly like him.

If making a quilt doesn't solidify approval of the relationship, I don't know what will.  Maybe I should say M made it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment