Monday, February 8

All's Well


Hogging the couch as usual!

The fact that these two have their heads together can only mean trouble even if they're sleeping. I'm actually amazed that they're this close to each other. They usually don't like each other much, but I guess when it comes to sleeping on the couch or the cold hard floor they can get along to share the couch.

A couple of updates. We got the closet cleaned out except for a stack of magazines on the floor and a few items on the shelves. I still need to get up there and dust, but that's for another day. I am almost 40, but certainly NOT fit NOR fabulous. My knees were killing me again after a day of getting down to pick things up, etc. My body is betraying me.

M wants to redo the closet with Elfa organization items.. I don't want to wait. I'd rather have a new bed and mattress than a jazzed closet. I'm going to find a cheaper option. I hope to paint in there by the end of March, hopefully sooner.





I started sewing the binding on M's quilt last night. I didn't get very far, but at least I started. I don't know what I'm in the mood to do tonight. We had a big storm in my area last night and so it's cold. When it's cold, I usually huddle up in my bed or on the couch. Maybe I should huddle up under M's quilt and sew?


....edited 9 p.m.


My solution to solving the what do I work on problem? Well, the husband comes home to nix dinner plans because he's decided to go to a meeting across town for Boy Scouts. I crank the heat to 74 and sew on my machine instead of bundled beneath a quilt sewing.



The latest strip added to the Log Cabin blocks. I will have to make a run to the quilt store. I was only able to get 17 of the 20 strips I needed out of the 1/4yd of fabric I had.

1 comment: