Friday, February 5

Psych!

For anyone arriving after Googling Psych the television show....Sorry! Although it's one of my favorite television shows, this post isn't about it.

I've done my best to psych myself up into tackling the closet this weekend. I know, I know, I've talked about it before and not done it. I have to admit that I was hoping M would get in there before me, but no such luck.

I plan on making out a list for the kids. I think they should be able to figure what their responsibilities are by now, but they continue to be resistant to doing things without me nagging them to death. I might as well get over my dreams of them voluntarily doing things around the house.

SO, on that note, I'm going to talk about happier things. Until I get my main blog up and running I'll just have to talk about all my quilting on this one even though it strays a little from my goal of keeping things separate.



I got the binding machine sewed on the front of M's quilt. I'll hand sew it down to the back tomorrow. (I seriously considered using the machine sewing method, but I don't want to try it for the first time on this quilt.) I still struggle with the no-bump binding everytime I do it despite the fact that I've done so many. I hinted to M that he should give me some cash to hangout at Starbucks all day and sew the binding. He laughed me off as usual.

I'm so not about the Big Reveal because I can't wait to share. You get the idea of the quilt with the binding. Oh, to take a picture when it's all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment