Wednesday, June 2

Birds and the Bees and Other Nonsense

I lifted this from a Facebook friend today:

No need to explain yourself -- your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

A block preview:


unstitched, the bird will get an eye, and I have some bee charms on order or I'll look for some more realistic looking buttons.  (Eclipse Quilt, of course!)  I used a McKenna Ryan pattern for the flower and made the bird by tracing a bird from some fabric I had.

Still struggling over the damn College block!!!!!!!!!!!!  I even bought felt in case I went back to the pennant idea.  M wants me to do a fabric envelope with real acceptance letter.  gah  I've created a monster.

The bracelet block that I needed was released for the Twilight BOM that Cat designed.  I'll be damned if I'll use it even if I really, really want to.  I have a wolf and heart charm on order.  I should be able to work something out in EQ because, after all, all the bracelet is is an elliptical shape.  It would be so much easier to just use the stupid pattern.

Court update:  $75 court costs, $150.00 fine (deferred judgment along with fine after one year if she doesn't have any more issues.)  Two hours at courthouse.  Came home to a report in the mail of straight As which was her saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment