Friday, June 4

No Birds Without the Bees


I'm not above having pictures of my quilting tell the story.  I'm a braggart in that way.  I got busy on the Birds and the Bees block last night.  I will say that I'm getting good at sewing very, very close to the edge neatly and I'm proud of my skill.

I'm waiting on some clay bee buttons that I ordered.  Who know which bees I'll end up using?  There will be bees!

I have another unexpected day off today.  I'm up early because there no sense laying in bed wallowing.  I'll probably sew a little.  The kids also want to to go to the pool.  C made plans as soon as she found out I was going to be home.  She's watched the kids all week so she deserves a day off.  M never officially handed out punishment for the curfew thing so I guess she's off the hook.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun being off today. The block is beautiful. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete