Wednesday, June 30

Project Monkey: Aunt Flo

Euphemistically, Aunt Flo is visiting this week.

Payday is also today.

I am recognizing....(admitting, but that's not really the correct word) that I feel a spike in my level of anxiety during this time.

I will be trying to "keep it together" this week.

Let me also say, that I love my two bestest blog friends to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I never express enough my appreciation for your support even with all my stupid drama.)

BUT, and you knew this was coming................................

I can't seem to give away my friendship except to you two.  (thank you for entering!!!!!--how embarrassing is this?!)

I linked the Twi blog to Quilter's Gallery and Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday and have had over 100, probably close to 200, visitors in two weeks and not one comment!  I also linked the giveaway to HGTV's quilting forum.

I'm not feeling the love as they say.

Is it just me?  I find it hard not to have a complex.

I almost always leave a comment when I visit somewhere.  I feel like a total idiot.

2 comments:

  1. I think that if you stop by a blog you should always leave a comment. It is just common courtesy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i should always comment, but i don't ... sometimes i don't have anything to say (not very often) and sometimes i'm not logged in, sometimes i am sneaking a peek when i am supposed to be doing something else (like my real job), and sometimes i'm just lazy ... i don't always go to the other blog - i am more of a Shannon fan than Twilight (sorry - i understand your passion for Twilight, but i don't really share it) and i love seeing what you do to translate the books into quilts - i think it's awesome, Shannon

    ReplyDelete