Sunday, June 6

Masochist

Yes, those of you that know me by now know that I couldn't possibly leave the College Choices block as it was was even with all my posturing.

I did try to fix it this morning before starting over.


I know that people think I'm crazy to make a block over and over until I get it right.  I have thoughts about this.  I refuse to leave something the way it is if I know I can do a better job, especially when I'm the idiot that didn't make it right to begin with because I wasn't pay attention or something.  I am not saying that I'm about nuts right now after making this block three times, but that isn't the point.  There may come a time when quilting drives me totally crazy never to return, but right now I'm just crazy at certain times and recover with new projects.


I think I still need to find an acceptance letter, but I'm pooped right now.

I think the Punch a Werewolf in the Face block is next if I'm up for the applique.  If not, I think I'm ready to make Bella's Bracelet.  And, yeah, the heck with not using a pattern designed by someone over there.  I'm hoping my heart and wolf charm come tomorrow.  I'm also expecting my bee buttons to finish the Birds and the Bees block.

I also need to frame seven of the blocks in white that I was holding off on until I saw if I could get more of the fabric which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment