Wednesday, June 30

Eclipse, the Review....not yet

It's 2:45 and I'm blogging about Eclipse.  Please tell me you're not surprised.

Yes, I went to a midnight showing with my friend Dawn.

We had planned to go to Chilis before the movie to hang out around 8:30 and then head next door to the movie around 10.  I'm glad Dawn is so smart.  She suggested we take a drive by the theater first to assess the situation.  I'm glad she's so smart because sure enough the line had already started and it was already snaking around the theater.  Darn!

We were hoping that 10 might be early enough--we weren't going to sit in the front section like we were forced to do for New Moon when we didn't have a clue.

The rumor was a couple people started lining up at 2, but more people showed at 4 and after.

So, no Chilis.  We ended up sitting on the sidewalk for more than two hours.  We got into the theater about 11:00.  Dawn got to hear everything, and I mean everything, that has been going on in my life since I last talked her ear off at soccer in the spring.  Hey, I couldn't just sit there quietly--it would have been torture!

We got good seats.

Dawn sprung for popcorn and a drinks for us.

I'm not ready to write about the movie and my thoughts yet.  It was good enough....

I will say that I laughed to myself at my anxiousness to see Victoria because I just finished her darned block and I had so much trouble with it.

Yeah, I'm Twilight crazy and proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. I also went to the midnight show and was pissed at the stupid people in the theater. I did like the movie and will like it better when I can watch it in my own home with out people yelling out things like " Yeah, Billy rock that wheelchair" are you serious!

    ReplyDelete