Thursday, June 3

Questioning Ever Decision

I have way too many options as far as these blocks are concerned and it's creating havoc in my life.

RE:  College and envelope idea

I remembered now why I may not want to do it this way.  I was going to do an envelope for the Wedding Invitation and Edward's note to Jacob.  I don't know if I want to make this block an envelope, too.

Birds and Bees

Maybe I don't want to use charms?  I thought it would be cool to do something different, but maybe I want to just applique?  I also have a cool pp pattern for a bee with organza wings.

Send a Virtual Slap my way, will ya?

1 comment:

  1. consider yourself slapped silly (i've been wanting to slap someone all day and i DO have your permission, remember?)

    what's one more envelope - the idea has worked great for you so far - maybe you've got an undercurrent theme going for you, huh?

    ReplyDelete