Wednesday, June 9

Physical Effects

Not talking or blogging about my doldrums isn't helping me either.  I thought if I put on my happy face that I would feel better.

I've got that used and abused feeling.

My head isn't the only thing that is feeling well.  I'm back to feeling like someone is sitting on my chest.  I feel like I'm 20 pounds heavier than I am, but I know I haven't gained any weight because everything still fits the same.  I really do feel like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I feel like working the F-word into every sentence.

My answer to everything that happens is Ask me if I care?

I wonder how long this episode will linger?!

You guys as my only friends get to hear about it unfortunately.

1 comment:

  1. don'cha just love the eff word - it is so effing versatile!

    what is worse - "ask me if i care" or "what's in it for me?" or "whatever" ? cuz i've heard ALL of those today from various people...

    ReplyDelete