Monday, June 7

Kinda Didn't Realize/Birds and the Bees

My charms and buttons came today.  It figures we liked the charms I ordered first.  I'm so dumb....I didn't trust myself and ordered the other buttons at the last minute.  (I hope I can use them for something else.)

Birds and the Bees:


I'm not sure if we really planned it or not, but the blocks we've made make up the first two rows of the quilt.  I went to the book tonight to arrange their order and sure enough we have blocks through Switzerland plus Graduation.  I'm going to figure out which blocks go in between.  The only block I might add in the second row, shifting the others, is Victoria.  I'm not sold on where she should go.  For one, she reappears early in Eclipse (the reason Edward spirits Bella away to Jacksonville)  However, my dad is helping me with a pattern and it's not done yet...maybe not ever?!



I know for sure that Alice's yellow Porsche needs to be in the quilt.  One thinks of New Moon and the yellow Porsche, but it's also in Eclipse so I think it HAS to be in this quilt!  (Edward pays Alice off with it to kidnap Bella and babysit her while he's away so she stays away from La Push and the wolves.)  So, the big question for me is whether or not I will use the paper pieced pattern sent to me in my other life by Cat or if I will continue with my appliqueing ways to make my own applique pattern from a photo.

Also....should there be quotes or no quotes underneath the "photos" or blocks?

Don't forget the other blog:  http://www.twilightquilterscoven.com/.  I did the write-up for College Choices.  I also added a group attached to me on Facebook.  I'm not sure how to do the link, but you can search for The Twilight Quilters Coven I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment