Monday, March 29

I "need" Photoshop!

Let the lobbying begin.....

I need Photoshop Elements. I've wanted it for a loooooong time, but I always manage to buy something else instead of investing in the software. My new strategy is to charm M into buying it for me. How I'm going to accomplish this feat of wifely manipulation will be a stretch even for me. (All in good fun--I'm well aware that M sees through all my shenanigans.....)

I need it for quilting. I do!

If I had the software, I could have really wowed you with graphics on this set of blocks:



I finished the new moon tonight. I's more than a black square--I actually pieced the moon so look closely. I thought about using a different black for the moon, but M said no. I almost always listen to him when it comes to fabric choices. The plan was to sew more tonight, but my late night is catching up with me. I'm off to bed.

1 comment: