Wednesday, March 3

Full-Time=No-Time

Brenda would tell me 20-minutes a day, hon.....

I'm overjoyed that soccer has officially started up with C's first practice last night. The other two start in a couple of weeks.

My dresser is still piled high with junk!

I've blown my budget on stress-relieving purchases and food cravings. Shame on me!

We're back to enemas at my house.

I vegged out on T.V. the past two nights.

My other blog has officially been abandoned because I'm too ashamed to show my non-goal-meeting face there.

I'm better posing as someone else. I even like myself better.....

I still owe someone a quilt that got abandoned for depression sake, but I still need to get 'er done.

On a brighter note:

Weather is awesome in Denver right now.

2 comments:

  1. The weather is awesome down in the Springs as well. I totally get that full time = no time. Blake is starting track. Most of my saturdays from now till the end of school will be spent at track meets or work ALL DAY! Just to watch like 3 events. Don't get me wrong I love to watch the child high jump, long jump and run relays but can't track meets be more time friendly. They start high jumping in the morning and usually don't end till almost the end of the meet! Do they not understand that people have other things to do? The things we do to support our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gonna sound mean ... i'm almost giggling with glee that someone else is having the same kind of week as I am ... it's been Mrs. Murphy's Law (except that, in my case, there is no Mr. Murphy) and i will be happy to see the end of this terrible horrible no good very bad week ... and i HOPE that it is JUST the week and NOT the entire month of March!

    ReplyDelete