Wednesday, March 17

Instead

I could go on and on about my craptastic day, but I not going to.

Instead I'm happy to report that I truly believe A has overcome his Encopresis. He is having regular BMs at school and at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is taking a break from the stool softener and still have regular BMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is in underwear during the day and at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No accidents in weeks...................

and

I at least have something pretty to look at and listen to. The song is on my IPod and I have all the good parts bookmarked at You Tube.



We went to church tonight. I like the shortened services for Lent. We were out of there in 40 minutes and I enjoyed the sermon of the visiting pastor. I got in some prayer and left feeling rejuvinated and calm.

I'm still in my room hiding out with the computer tonight. Hey, I can't be all sweetness and light. I'm going to crash early tonight as I've been up VERY late the last three nights sewing my secret quilt project, surfing the net, and reading. I zipped through Elizabeth Scott's Something, Maybe (YA). I can recommend the sewing, not the surfing, and I loved the book. (Would that I'd of had a boy like Finn in high school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment