Wednesday, March 31

Still Doing Homework

There will be those days when I have to blog at least two or three times a day. The days when I'm so full-up of wit and wisdom that I have to write or I'll explode. The days I'm really bored at work. The days I'm lonely. You get the idea.....

I'm still doing my homework for the week. Still trying to find out what makes me tic. As the gals celebrate their anniversary and for the hundredth plus days in a row I think about them, I came up with this unflattering personality issue.

I remember in high school wanting to be a part of the popular crowd. It wasn't like I really liked the people in the In-Crowd necessarily, but I did want to be part of that group because it looked like so much fun. I wanted to be popular. I wanted people to like me even if I had to fake it. Given the opportunity I probably would have done just about anything--feel free to let your imagination run wild--to be a part of The Group.

Sorry to say that at 40 I'm still this way. It's true. I guess I've never gotten over high school.

1 comment:

  1. high school ... ugh ... i graduated the year you were born and my stomach still clinches when i think about it ... the "in" crowd is having a 40-year-reunion - and i hope that they have a lovely time

    ReplyDelete