Tuesday, March 30

Keeping the Faith Quilt

I thought I had decided on the fabrics, but then I went shopping again. I choose not to disclose how many extra yards I have purchased in order to find the 7 perfect yards for this quilt. I'm also not going to say how much more I'll have to buy since I only had FQs to audition for some of the fabrics.




from Quilts with Style, June 2005

I made M buy Sherlock Holmes tonight. I didn't see it when it was in theaters. I wish we had rented it instead. I was oddly disappointed with the movie. It bored me. Oh, well!

I had a strange day today. I came home early from work because I had a headache and another embarrassing problem. I fixed it and should have gone back to work, but I went to lunch and fabric shopping instead. Not good! I've done nothing but give in to my cravings lately....

No comments:

Post a Comment