Tuesday, April 27

Bella.....Swan

I hesitate to share because all my good ideas are lifted without credit by those I really don't want to share with anymore, but I can't resist sharing this because it's so pretty and I like to share more than I need to fuss at this point.  Besides, I'm beyond all that now (I am, I am, I am....)  Also, since my initial sharing of Silver Linings Originals, the patterns have been touted by the group even if few have been brave enough to use them so they probably now about this one, too.  Besides all that the fact that is no one visits anymore anyway.

Before I die, I will make my own Twilight quilt.  It has always been my plan to make a block to represent every main character.  There are any number of ideas for Bella.  I have a charm bracelet of Twilight charms.  I have a bookworm on it for Bella and I also have a......swan.

I found an applique pattern for a swan, but this swan pattern showed up in my Inbox tonight.

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!



Silver Linings Originals

I always think of swans because of Bella's name and because swans mate for life (even if it's not for romantic reasons....LOL)

2 comments: