Monday, April 26

EQ7

But, wait.....EQ7?  I barely got EQ6 loaded on my computer and have hardly played with it all.  Darn it!  Darn it!  Darn it!!!!!!  I heard about it at PatchworkTimes.  Judy has a special offer.  The new version is very tempting.  It sounds like it has a lot of new and exciting quilting and photography applications for instance!

I should take a class.  I'm really not into designing quilts, though, because I find it so overwhelming.  Why do I really want to learn it?  I hardly have enough time to do what I do now.

What I really want to happen is to have my dad learn it.  LOL...  He is VERY artistic.  I'd like to go into business with him, but he has shown no interest.  We could be an awesome design team.  He helps me in a pinch with some things that require drawing and photo editing, but that's all.  He's retired now and I think he has time on his hands that I could help him fill.  hahahahahahaha  He has other ideas.

Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment