Thursday, April 8

Do You Ever?

Do you ever get so tired that you just want to quit? I mean really just QUIT everything?

I keep having this dream where I put all my quilting stuff away. I mean really away, like packing it up, taking everything downstairs, or giving it all away to charity.

Sometimes I think it would be way better if I didn't have so much fight in me.

Or that I didn't care so much!

God,I am so far gone. Everything I write sounds like a pathetic cry for help....NO, make that attention.

My favorite line from In Plain Sight tonight and it's not an exact quote

Marshall Mann to Mary

"I do wonder what's wrong with you, but I don't really want to know."

I wonder if I could have as much 'tude as Mary Shannon. I say I'd like to be one tough b*tch, but I never can deal with the consequences of being or acting like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment