Saturday, April 17

The Girls vs. The Boys

My girls will probably grow up not wanting to get married or have any kids as much as they listen to me rant about the difficulties associated with marriage and motherhood. It's not all my fault, though. It's hard for them to miss how their dad and brothers behave on a regular basis without any help from me. C has just about had with her dad's refusal to help her with her room.

S is such a sweetie! She asked me tonight if she could clean at the closet. Of course!!!! She doesn't look too happy in this picture, but she really did volunteer.



C helped me with laundry today by doing her own. She's at a b'day party for one of her friends. I hope she is having fun!!

I refuse to talk about the boys, but you can guess.....

S's team won their soccer game. Yay!! The team played well, was aggressive, and S almost scored. I almost didn't mind the rain storm in the second half that made got me wet and off to Starbucks for a warm drink to warm up after the game. Yeah, any excuse! C's game was on the other side of town and conflicted with S's so M took her. They lost. Boo...

I finally took Brenda's suggestion and got a flannel backed table cloth to make a design wall. How's this for a nice invitiation to quilt something? It only cost me $3 at Walmart.



Oh, my? Is she actually working on something?! A couple of somethings....



I was bad and bought more fabric when I should have just used my stash. I had to have some Fairy Frost for my bubbles, though! Really!! The blue jumped off the shelf, but I decided to use a blue out of my stash instead. More soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment