Friday, April 16

Warning: Have Fun or ELSE!

I've been warned by a professional to have some fun or else.....

How in the heck am I supposed to do that?!

I've also been warned that having fun doesn't mean spending money....

I'm also supposed to stop worrying so much about my kids, this house, my parents' health, and everything else. I'm supposed to take a vacation from worrying.

Ha!

I'm up at midnight because M got into bed first. I ordered him to go to bed because he fell asleep and was snoring. I forced him to get up as quickly as I could so he didn't get into the sleep of the dead where I can't wake him up and I'm forced to go to bed instead to get away from the noise.

I cleaned up my sewing table and filled up another tote. I told M that his quilt may be the last one I ever finish. He told me to stop being so melodramatic. I agreed with him. I'm always the drama queen.

We've got two soccer games tomorrow. A is bummered big time that this is his bye week. Sunday is the Z's day for b'day fun. I've still got to work that one out as S thought I was taking her and her friend out that day. Maybe if I write about it here I won't "worry" about keeping two kids happy that share the same birthday, but don't really want to share me.

1 comment:

  1. You should ask the dr for a prescription for pills to make you not worry!LOL But I think the whole idea behind therapy is to figure out how to deal with life without getting stressed.Oh well!

    ReplyDelete