Wednesday, April 7

Justified

April 7th and snow in Denver. Not so unusual, but frustrating to be sure. I'm ready for consistent warm weather and sunshine without having to worry when the next storm will be and how it will disrupt my life. The snow just made it WET more than anything. It got cold enough to snow, but not to stay around for long since the sun is out and it will be in the 60s tomorrow. It snowed more in the mountains and Muse, one of my favorite Twilight-y bands, had to cancel their concert last night because of snow on Vail Pass. Too funny!

M and I have decided we like Justified. We're having trouble catching it because of the time it's on in my area. I hate to admit how I rearrange my life around T.V. sometimes. I made it a point to stay up to watch it at 11 even though I was really tired and just wanted to go to bed. I would have made it too, but M ended up falling asleep on the couch about 10:30 and SNORING. No amount of nudging, flicking, or bossing could get him up and into bed so I went to bed instead. Now I'm two weeks behind. I think #3 will show up on On Demand this week so it's not like I won't catch up, but still!

As M snores more and more, I've found that I'm more sensitive to noise and more of a light sleeper. Figures.... I've started sleeping with ear plugs every night. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do! M says I snore a bit, too, at times. He can sleep through anything, though. All I can say is at least we still sleep in the same bed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment