Monday, April 5

Design Wall Monday

I've got a couple of things I'm working on this week:

Keeping the Faith Quilt



I'm chain piecing as much as I can, but I had to make some blocks to make sure the fabrics I picked out were going to work. There is some drama associated with making this quilt and church. I can't make a quilt without drama.

These are my fabrics:



This is the quilt from the pattern (Quilts with Style, May/June 2005):



44 more blocks to go!

I also am going to try to work on the New Moon Quilt this week so I can stop thinking about it as I go to sleep every night.

4 comments:

  1. That Keeping the Faith Quilt is amazing. I love the fabrics you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fabrics the quilt will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely fabrics you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous design! Your colors are awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing you progress.

    ReplyDelete