Thursday, April 29

Stop Time to Do What You Love

I read an excerpt from an anticipated book recently.  It had a wonderful line in it that I just loved.  Not a direct quote, but here goes....

Sometimes you have to stop time and do what you love.

I've continued to do some rearranging of the blog. I've got to keep things fresh or at least not so stale....

The only way I will know you are are here is if you leave a comment.  I love comments even if it's just to say, "Hi!"  I'm very open to them.  I certainly don't want people to curse at me or be indelicate, but I welcome open discussion and advice.

I'll be sharing what I am reading because I like to share and I'm always hoping someone will want to discuss.

I'm trying to organize all my photos of quilts from my past so I can make a slideshow or something because I need to be proud of what I have accomplished.

And, yes, I will be digging out all my UFOs so I can record and track them perhaps even in their own slideshow. I've got to start getting things done or giving more stuff away for others to enjoy.

This blog is one of the best parts of my day even if I'm having a down one because I can at least talk and work through some issues.  It's also the center of operations.  I like to put things in my sidebar for my ease to linking to my favorite places.The bottomline is that this blog will always be with me as it's number one reader.  See you in BlogLand!

1 comment: