Wednesday, April 28

Savoring

I'm feeling my late night last night, but I had to check in one last time.

I'm falling asleep on the job. M just got home from a 12-hour day. He had to be at work at 6 a.m. for a fire pump test. I love his job, I love his job....I love...that...he's employed! One week down. One week to go of on call madness.

I took pity on him and brought him home some pralines and cream ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Tonight was $.31 scoop night and we took advantage. S and A ended up with double scoop stomach aches. Our location was packed, but properly staffed so we had our ice cream in no time. We all savored our treat.

I'm reading a new book called Incarceron. (Please see side bar for link as I'm too lazy right now to link in this post.) I like it! The story is very original one. I'm not a good reader--I read too fast and miss a lot of details because I'm always in a hurry to finish a book. I got about a third of the way into the book, read some reviews, and decided to start over and take my time so I could pay attention to all the details. I think I already have some things figured out about the mysteries of the book, but I'm still enjoying it a lot.

I made my first run on the New Moon e this afternoon and this evening when I got home from ice cream.  I'm ready to leave it as is....I think.





The only trouble with all this computer quilting isn't that I haven't been sewing and I need to!
(no MediaFire this time)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The e is beautiful as always! I am putting the book on hold as we speak!

    ReplyDelete