Wednesday, April 14

Voluntarily Bringing Bugs Into My House

Tonight was S and A's Big Night at school. All the grades had their school projects featured throughout the school. The 1st Graders have been working on the life cycle of meal worms. We got to bring three meal worms home tonight after the show and I got to put potato in the baggie to feed them. Okay, I guess, since A is excited about his project and very knowledgeable. The 3rd Graders have been studying Native Americans. She made a diorama depicting Navajo women and their roles, including a joint report with her classmate. I stayed away from the project and was very proud of....myself...for not interfering.

I sit here tonight and stew a little. M missed Big Night without a word. He didn't get home tonight until after 8 without a word. I know he didn't call and ignored my calls because he knew I would be annoyed. Better to avoid me, enjoy himself, and not face my ire until he got home. He was at Happy Hour with some co-workers at a send off for another co-worker. Whatever!

The kids were disappointed he didn't attend Big Night!!

The only thing that is making me happy right now is that tomorrow is payday. I am SO glad!! I've been out of money since last weekend. Most of it will go to the S and Z's birthdays this weekend, but I plan to spend some of it on some good food. I've been eating peanut butter sandwiches, frozen burritos, and frozen pizza all week. I am so thankful that my sis replenished my supply of Via. I've at least had my coffee this week.

Another blast from the past.....

The Quilted Word by Frecklesquilts

Who Am I Really?

I feel introverted and shy a lot of the time. I usually only put myself out there out of desperation. This is the way I see myself. However, I've had more than one person comment that I am SO not this way. What is up with that?


There's more: follow the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment