Sunday, April 25

The Wall

I promised pictures of The Wall.  M picked up some more wall stuff yesterday at the the store.  Is he going to do all the walls?  He hasn't told me and I haven't asked.  I would assume so.  Is he going to do all the walls in the house?  I just hope he finishes our bedroom.

How far will it go?  One wall?  Two?

The wall.

I need to do something about the couch.  The dogs have destroyed the arm.  We area now down to the foam.  The cushion next to this arm is down to the foam cushion, too.



This is Ginger.  She only jumped the fence three times today.  I laugh because she used to not come to me.  I have her trained with cheese now.  She won't come to M now because he is stern with her when she does.  I made him give her cheese after I got her to come back today.  He called for her and she wouldn't come to him so he went back inside and I tried.  She came to me.  In reality, I think she's trained us.

No comments:

Post a Comment