Monday, May 24

Artistry

In my best and most confident moods, I like to think of myself as a quilt artist....maybe on the lower end of the scales.  I like to challenge myself by coming up with creative ideas and sewing my best.

I'm happy with my work of late.  I've felt liberated.  The friends I have in blogville have been supportive and helped me immensely in the past months.  I know I've said Thank You often, but it never hurts to say it again.

Eclipse is just around the corner.  I'm in a mad rush to make blocks, but not to just throw things together.  I'm not one to do this anyway even when pressed for time like other people.  (People seem to do that even if they have a lot of time to get things done because that's just the way they are.  To each his own!!!)  I have so many ideas pulsing in my head that's it hard to keep track of them all.  I'm not an organized person either which really is a challenge.  (I spent an hour looking for a pattern and book this weekend when it was right under my nose.)

After what has seemed like months of no new info about Eclipse, stories are pouring out about the movie.

It's stuff like the video below that have inspired me and kept me motivated.  I've also loved the new pics and scenes because they have helped me in my design process.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment