Tuesday, May 25

Fire and Ice

need help.....

I made this block at 6" because I was too impatient to wait to enlarge it since I really wanted to start it last night.  I had picked out my fabric and I couldn't wait to start it!

I think it turned out great.  It's a good representation of Fire and Ice from Eclipse.  JMHO  But, I need the block to be 7" so I need to add fabric to all four sides and then I will square it up on-point.

I'm torn between these two options.  Before you think the blue is strange.... it kind of shakes the block up a bit and adds to the "Ice".  The flames stick out more, too.  (fabric on the "outside")  It may be too much of a shock adding the color to the block, though.


There is also this option:





Help!!

1 comment:

  1. i dunno ... i really liked the fairie frostish blue till i scrolled down, and then i liked the 2nd one, and then i liked the third one ... i'd say definitely the first one if the ice was the same fabric ... they all look great, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete