Friday, May 14

Embroidery, Moi?


not so much!

***edited 5/14/10

It's amazing how things look differently in the light of day.  I finished the embroidery on this block at one this morning and it looked....fine.  Honestly, I just wanted to finish it last night....  Today I need to fix the sun--not liking the french knots and will go with lines for the rays--and the "t" needs a better cross.  I can't wait to get home from work to add the white frame strips and my the photo corners.

Up next?.....  I don't know!  I've got the pattern prepped for "Hunter and Prey" and it's the most ready to go.  I still need to tweak Rosalie's pattern and figure out the sizing on the pp paw and heart for "Imprinting".  I need to draft a book pattern for Wuthering Heights because I can't find one I like online.  I want to have the cover actually able to be opened with the quote from the book as printed in EclipseWuthering Heights is important to Bella and Edward's story in Eclipse so I wanted to incorportate it's significance in a meaningful way into the quilt.

I found some red satin ribbon last night.  I'm toying with using it as my ribbon in the quilt top.  That is, if I don't scare myself off in the end....

I can't wait to hit the quilt stores this weekend to replenish supplies.  I need more white sparkly fabric for my frames.  I also need more of the black fabric I'm using for the New Moon Quilt so I can get back to that.  If I can't find it locally, I'll have to order it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment