Thursday, May 20

Neglected

I used to be able to say that if nothing else got done around my at least the laundry did..

My house is a disaster right now.  I'm feeling pretty guilty about it....to a point.

I go through spurts where I have to have everything picked up and the laundry done.  I'm not particularly caring right now.  I could say that it's been because I'm sick, but that's not totally true.  I could say that it was because I'm not in nag mode, which we all now has to happen or nothing gets done on it's own, but that's not totally true.  My interest in working on quilt stuff has some to do with it.

Add everything up and you get someone who is fine with piles of dirty clothes, a sink full of dishes, and hair balls on the floor.

I did play Trouble with S and Z last night.  I sewed a little.  I watched T.V.  Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment