Monday, May 10

Eclipse Charity Quilt: Penguins. Lovely.




Eclipse Charity Quilt:  Penguins. Lovely.


We've been monitoring the situation for weeks.  All the signs are there--the unlikely disappearances, always in the night, the poorly disposed-of corpses, the lack of other evidence....  Yes, someone brand-new.... (Edward)

...It won't be the same for me, I whispered, half to myself.  You won't let me be like that.  We'll live in Antartica.  (Bella)

Edward snorted, breaking the tension.  Penguins.  Lovely.
(Eclipse, p. 26)

Block Details:

7" with .5" white frame and "photo corners" on all sides, 8" finished


I pulled all of the fabrics out of my Twilight stash of fabrics that I've accumulated with all my past projects.  M insisted on the orange sky and I almost always.....listen.

1 comment: