Sunday, May 23

Fixer Upper

I couldn't leave well enough alone.  I wasn't totally happy with my Wuthering Heights block pages so I did a little bit of sewing engineering.  I reprinted the two pages, cut the other two out of the book so I didn't have unsew the whole thing, and sewed the new pages into the book.  It looks....better.

**edited....I noticed typos on 2 pages!!!  ugh  They are fixed now.....


The text is also more centered and I did a better job of rotary pinking the edges. I can't live without my Hera Marker. I wish I had thought to use it last night!

Off to The Twilight Quilters Coven blog to write about the block. After that it's back to New Moon....

2 comments:

  1. i am running out of adjectives that mean the same thing as awesome ... i love that block!!! and the moon phases and letters in your next post are even awesomer ... i think i'll ask for a thesaurus for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dianne! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete